Friday, October 12, 2012

BEVERLEY IN PARIS 2012


IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL DAY
THE MORNING WAS SO COOL

AS WE LEFT FOR OUR DAY OF
ADVENTURES
IT STARTED TO RAIN
A LIGHT RAIN BUT IT LEFT US
COLD AND WISHING FOR MORE
CLOTHES THAT WE HAD ON
OR THAT WE BROUGHT WITH US
   
JUST THE RAINCOAT THIN BUT
GLAD WE HAD IT   PLUS THE
SCARVES BE BOUGHT ALONE THE
WAY

WE WERE DAMP FOR A HOUR OR
TWO UNTIL THE SUN CAME AND
DRIED US OUT
GIVING US A PERFECT DAY FOR OUR RIVER RIDE TO THE
EIFFEL TOWER    IT IS A BEAUTIFUL SITE   ONE EVERYONE
SHOULD EXPERIENCE

WRITEN AND POSTED BY:   BEVERLEY H. HANES
10/12/2012

Getting my pictures in order has been a challange, a thousand of them.
Don't give up on me and my blog    There are so many thing in my life,
maybe I should change my priorities but then I would not be beverley.
love you all, Thanks for sharing my trip to Europe with me through 
http://comealongwithbeverley.blogspot.com
please share my blog with your friends and family

No comments:

Post a Comment