Saturday, August 4, 2012

Welcome to the adventures of planning my trip to Europe

This will be a quick update of my up and coming trip to Europe.  Today was deciding, if I wanted to buy a ipad 3 or a light computer well maybe the ipad is the best investment I have 4 computers.  The netbook was way to heavy for me to carry around.  Next came the case, do I want the keyboard??  Must decide soon.  Now it is the locks for the luggage on the train any suggestions for that decision? 
Life was so much simpler when I went to Europe the first at age 22 and returned at 23 we had no ipads and the information about  traveling came from a travel agent, brochures.  No internet!  I love the quick way to know anything you desire to know.  Guys, got to to hit the bed before sunrise and I must stop sleeping in my chair or I will not beable to look up and see the beautiful old magnificent churches.   Please pray for Rain or we will have to give up watering our new yard again.   Watch for my post tomorrow.  Please feel free to comment.    Please sign up to follow me.  Stay cool, beverley

No comments:

Post a Comment